Sunday 2 August 2015

Perfect Summer Zara Sandals







Hello Fashionistas,

Today's post is a fashion post, i recently purchased some gorgeous sandals, and i wanted to share them with you guys! I purchased them from Zara, they are great quality, super comfortable and remind me of the Isabel Marant Carol studded sandal.


These sandals could be teamed with a gorgeous summery dress, or a pretty blouse and trousers. I have worn them with a black jumpsuit and Chanel mini and they were perfect to complete the look!



I purchased them for £50 in the UK, they are currently a steal in the Zara sale for £22.99, they are currently unavailable online but you could try your local stores.




Isabel Marant Carol Sandal:





I hope you guys enjoyed this post!


Comment below if you love them :-)


GeorgiaBlue xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig