Wednesday 26 August 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit





Hello guys,


This evening's post is a review on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit! I purchased this palette a few months ago in the shade 'Light to Medium'. I have used a lot of Anastasia products previously and really liked them, they are always high quality and extremely pigmented, so i wanted to try this popular contour kit!

I have used it a lot since then and really like it. The shades are extremely pigmented and there is a lot of variation in the palette. If you are looking for a powder contour kit, i would highly recommend this one! This kit would also be great for beginners.

I think its great for day-time looks and for 'full glam' looks also, depending on when you like to contour. I use the yellow 'Banana' to set my under eye concealer and i use Java and fawn shades for contouring.



The palette consists of three highlight shades including two pink shades and a yellow shade.
And three contouring shades of brown. There are two palettes available, the light to medium, and the medium to dark. The shades are really blendable and not chalky.

The palette retails for £39 in the UK.



Shades detailed below:



I would recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills 'powder' contour kit, if you are looking for a light contour and highlight solution and prefer powder to cream contour. I personally prefer cream contour because of the finish. There is also a cream contour kit available in three shades, which i will be reviewing and comparing soon.


I hope you guys enjoyed this review!

Please subscribe to my blog to see more..


Bye for now,

GeorgiaBlue xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig