Monday 31 August 2015

August Favourites 2015






Hey guys,

In today's post i am going to be sharing with you, everything i have been loving this month. Its a real variety of products and things, some are re-purchases and some are new discoveries!

Lets start off with something new..

1. Mac Please Me Lipstick



I have been wearing this gorgeous, nude creamy pink shade a lot this month! I just love it.


2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer


I highlight with this product in the shade 'Vanilla', i also use 'Custard'. I have used this product for a long time and absolutely love the consistency, coverage and finish it gives, so i have re-purchased it for the fourth time.

3. Mac Prep & Prime Highlight in the shade 'Light Boost'


I use this product with my Nars concealer to get my desired highlight and concealer shade. They are my dream team! I have also used this product for a long time and  i use  the shade Radiant Rose for any redness, still love it and recommend this product!

4. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder


I have been using this for a long time, i used to use the compact but because I'm clumsy i kept dropping it and it would shatter. So i have since been using the loose powder, and it is so much easier to work with!

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in 'Taupe'

So as to every girl, brows are important! I have used quite a lot of brow products. and my favourite to date is the Brow Whiz in Taupe, it makes it so easy to fill in any sparse gaps. I repurchased it this month for the third time, because my brows just weren't the same without it.


6. Filofax The Original A5 Planner in Hot Pink


I am someone who needs to be organised, especially with Uni and work. I have been preparing to start my second year, so i have been using my Filofax a lot more this month and planning ahead. I would really recommend them, the planner makes my life so much easier and not to mention it being bright and colourful, they can also be personalised in so many ways. I am planning on a university/ organisation tips post, and a Filofax review soon, so stay tuned for that!

7. Victor & Rolf Bon Bon



I am a lover of strong, fresh, sweet and sexy scents (All different, i know) If i love it, i love it. Bon Bon is a very sweet, sexy scent and i have been loving it a lot this summer. I really recommend trying this, if you like sweet scents.

8. Yankee Candle in Cappuccino Truffle


Lastly, a candle. I have a serious love for candles and recently discovered Yankee's  I am very picky when it comes to scents, but i absolutely love this one! There is normally always a candle burning in my home.

I hope you enjoyed my August Favourites, let me know below what you have been loving :-)

Speak soon,

GeorgiaBlue xx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig