Sunday 2 August 2015

Sure Maximum Protection Anti-perspirant Review







Hello guys,


Today i am going to be reviewing my new Sure maximum protection anti-perspirant, I purchased it because i have seen rave reviews about it, and wanted to try it out for myself!

I usually use Women's Mitchum advanced spray and Stick formula. Because it offers 48 hour protection and anti-white marks. My favourite scents are Shower Fresh and Flower Fresh but wanted to try something new.  I still absolutely love them and will continue to use them.

 i am always looking for an anti-perspirant which offers a long-lasting scent and maximum protection, especially as my job as a therapist, which is very busy and i'm always rushing around.

Sure's product promise:

"Sure Maximum protection provides our most advanced, long-lasting protection against wetness and odour, yet is gentle enough for everyday use"

I believe the product completely lives up to and exceeded these expectations.



There are six different versions of the stick deodorant:



They retail for £4.99 in the UK. And can be purchased from, Boots, Superdrug and Asda.

Source: Sure


- A clean, bright scent with fresh apple and hints of rose and jasmine.












Source: Sure





- Calming Lavender and white flower scent. Extra moisturisers help prevent skin irritation.
*My Chosen choice*










Source: Sure





- A vibrant, citrusy fragrance. Extra moisturisers help prevent skin irritation.
















Source: Sure

- A fresh, white scent with extra moisturisers to help prevent skin irritation.
















Source: Sure


- An elegant, green scent. Extra moisturisers help prevent skin irritation.














Source: Sure



- A bright, fruity zing on creamy vanilla. Extra moisturisers help prevent skin irritation.

















I chose the Stress Control version because it has stress-activated ingredients for proven sweat protection. And i have to say i really like its fresh scent, its cooling to apply and the recommended dosage is two clicks per underarm, which i find is sufficient. I also like the fact the anti-perspirant has been dermatologically tested to ensure can be used on sensitive skin and i personally applied it in the morning.



The features of this product are:

* It offers 48 hour protection

* Sure recommend for maximum protection it be applied to underarms before going to bed, because it is best activated by your body's raising temperature.

* TRIsolid formula which provides maximum protection

* The cream formula and technology  provide a deep protective layer across your sweat glands.

*Continuos all day odour protection

* Extra-protective deodorant

*Long-lasting fragrance

*Skin moisturising ingredients

*Increased active ingredients to combat excessive sweating




Half way through the day i did apply more perfume as you do, but i didn't feel the need to re-apply any more deodorant which is great, normally i do. I have found i slightly prefer it to my Mitchum Advanced stick deodorant (unscented) because it i like the way it applies more, its more hydrating  and i felt more protected. I will continue to use the Sure anti-perspirant and also use the Mitchum spray deodorant.


Overall, i am very impressed with this anti-perspirant, it is not always that i find one that really works for me. I genuinely feel it is really long-lasting and has a great fresh scent. I think the right deodorant is important, it makes you feel more confident and secure. If you are looking to try a new anti-perspirant i would highly recommend you try this one.


I hope you enjoyed this review,


Leave me  a comment below if you have tried this, and let me know what you think..

Thank you for reading.


Speak soon,

GeorgiaBlue xx








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig