Saturday 19 September 2015

Products I cannot live without: Lip Balm




Hello guys,


Good evening! I hope you are having a great start to your weekend. I am still suffering with flu..yes "suffering" haha. This morning i am going to be talking about one of my favourite beauty products! Lip balm. I am going to be sharing with my absolute favourites. And with winter on its way.. what better time than to discuss my trusted faves.


Ever since i discovered Lush's fantastic Lip scrub, made from sugar. My favourite is the christmas one "Santa's scrub" I  exfoliate my lips lightly every few days ever since trying it and my lips have never been softer or moisturised. So i would recommend trying a lip exfoliator regularly, it really helps to get luscious lips!












Next of course, my trusted lip balms and mask.

1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lipcare Stick
My favourite lip balm is the Elizabeth Arden eight hour lip balm. I find it so nourishing, its a really effective treatment for dry lips. I apply it at night and always find my lips are plump and moisturised in the morning. There is also a balm version available.















2. Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm in Original

 I have recently discovered this gem, as i ran out of my Nivea one and the supermarket didn't have many options. But i am pleased i discovered this one! The Cocoa butter formula is non-greasy and smells amazing. There are flavoured ones available also.













3. Nivea Lip Balm

As previously mentioned i normally use the Nivea lip balms and always try a different flavour when i buy a new one! I love the formula but i don't find them as nourishing as the Elizabeth Arden one. (i always have dry lips)
Fruity Shine Peach

Fruity Shine Strawberry
Fruity Shine Cherry


Lip Butter Blueberry Blush
Lip Butter Caramel Cream
                   

4. Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

I have only recently started using a lip mask once or twice a week, and have tried the Beauty Damn Beauty lip mask, a skincare brand created by beauty blogger, Nicole Guerriero. I am really liking the mask,  i find it super hydrating and well worth the money. I love the chic packaging and the product itself smells great, always a plus!

It contains Lanolin which helps to rejuvenate dry skin, Castor Seed oil which helps to penetrate into the skin and aids in hydration. Jojoba oil helps to improve the skins elasticity and flexibility and the mask recommend for night time use. It's a must try if you have dry lips!




I hope you guys enjoyed some insight into what lip products i cannot live without!
Share with me below what products you have been using and loving, i am always on the look out for new products to try! I hope you all have a great weekend.


Bye for now,

GeorgiaBlue xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig