Thursday 17 September 2015

My best tips for battling flu!








Hey guys,


I hope you are all well. Sorry for my lack of recent posts, i am suffering from bad flu. I was thinking about all the things that would help make me feel better. So i thought, why not share them with you guys, as i can't possibly be the only one that is ill!

1. Try to minimise stress & workload

Now i know this is easier said than done, because i still have to work and write for uni daily. But my best tip would be to prioritise your workload and try your best not to stress yourself out as that will only make you feel worse.

2. Green Smoothies

Green smoothies are the best for when your feeling ill, and for some reason it really helps to make you feel better. And of course, they're packed with probiotics, vitamins, minerals and green goodness to help you get better faster.


3. Big Blue Lush Bath Bomb

I always keep one of these for when I'm feeling down or ill, because the smell really helps me to feel better.

4. Strepsils

Of course, these are a must and the strawberry ones are my favourite!

5. Ice Lollies

Even though the weather has been a bit rubbish these last few days, here in Surrey and the days seem to be getting darker already. Ice lollies have been helping to soothe my throat! My current favourites are the Coconut and Pina Colada ones from Waitrose. Check them out!

6. Green Tea & Honey and Lemon

I love Green tea at the best of times, but this honestly does really help. You could also try some hot water with honey and lemon.


7. Rest

Rest is a must if you want to get better. Relax and try to make the most of it.


I know this was short and sweet, but i hope you guys enjoyed it! Apologies for lack of posts, as soon as I'm better normal posts will resume. I hope this gives you some ideas to help you feel better if you too are under the weather.


Take Care,

GeorgiaBlue xx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig