Sunday 6 September 2015

Green Tea



Hey guys,

Good evening, i hope you are all doing well.

I absolutely love green tea. I drink it every night, i find it relaxing, it tastes great and is really good for you and your skin.

I have my favourites, but i like to try new ones and yesterday i bought a new one to try and wanted to share it with you. I am fussy when it comes to tea, sometimes i try them and don't like them. But this one is really good!

It's by Taylors of Harrogate, Green tea with Strawberry & Vanilla. It's really yummy, and smells exactly like strawberry and vanilla, which you don't always find. Its first one i have tried from them and i want to the try the Strawberry and Kiwi one next!


Anyway, If you like Green Tea, then i would recommend you try this one. I will let you know what my favourite teas are and why soon. I hope you have a great evening. New post tomorrow!


Bye for now,
GeorgiaBlue xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig