Thursday 12 November 2015

Dominican Republic 2015






Hello Friends,


Good Afternoon, I hope you are all well, winter is officially here. How chilly has it been these past few days? Apologies for the lack of posts, i went on a last minute family vacation to the Caribbean. And did not have a chance to plan posts.

The break away was just what i needed, and ever since i have been back (a few weeks) i have had the flu. Anyway, in today's post i am going to be talking about my vacation and sharing some pictures with you all. 

We were lucky enough to stay at an amazing resort, The Breathless Resort and Spa, Punta Cana. 
I couldn't recommend this place enough, the staff were so attentative, there were activities in the day, the food was amazing and there was so much to choose from. And the rooms were lovely! 







Sunset




Suite

Suite Bathroom..amazing!


Main Pool

Another Pool!

The beach

So I had a wonderful holiday, resting and reading mostly, in beautiful hot surroundings, and of course a cocktail or two was essential ;-). We then flew to  New York after our stay in Punta Cana, we stayed there for a day and night and then flew all the way home to London.



First time in New York, it was a fleeting trip, and was quite chilly but not as chilly as home! I cannot wait to go back next year some time for a longer visit and get to explore more. Unfortunately i forgot my Canon camera, which is so disappointing because i was looking forward to taking loads of fantastic pictures so the iPhone just had to do!




What vacations have you all been on this year?  i just love travelling and exploring. I cannot believe Christmas is nearly upon us!

My schedule is very busy especially these next few months, but i will try my best to post more frequently. I hope you guys can understand.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and the pictures :-)


Speak soon,
GeorgiaBlue xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GeorgiaBlue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig